This piece of the film Invictus perfectly reflects the philosophy of Pancho Campo behind his lectures and workshops. Pancho shares with participants and the audience, what he learned as an elite athlete and working with the large number of world leaders, athletes and legendary artists with the whom he has had the honor of collaborating.
We live in an increasingly demanding society, where we work too much, do not sleep or rest properly, our nutrition is poor and we abuse stimulants, alcohol and tobacco. In addition, we are influenced by the ups and downs of the economy, wars, corruption and international conflicts. Very often we also lack the inspiration and self-motivation necessary to perform beyond our expectations.
All this is stress, considered by doctors and scientists as the worst of the evils of the 21st century and the cause of diseases, poor performance, lack of energy, family conflicts and unhappiness.
Pancho Campo, former tennis professional, coach and entrepreneur invites you to learn and enjoy his method on how to manage stressful situations and turn them into good stress, which is what helps us to improve as entrepreneurs, professionals, athletes and, above all, as people .
According to the most important medical authorities, stress is the cause of most diseases and the origin of many of the problems of our society. Unfortunately, stress management is not taught either at school, at university or at a corporate level.
For more than 20 years, Pancho has also dedicated to conduct conferences and workshops to more than 2,000 people in different countries such as Spain, Portugal, Hong Kong, China and the US among others.
These workshops are aimed at helping participants to manage stress and cope with difficult situations in order to to perform better. This has impacted and helped numerous companies, athletes and people to:
- Manage professional and personal stress
- Facing difficult, personal and professional moments.
- Improve the performance of entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Improve the sporting results of amateur and professional athletes.
- Improve the academic results of school and university students.
- Improve the profitability of company employees by creating a more stimulating work environment.
- Inspire ourselves and others, motivating them to greater results and performance.
- Improve interpersonal, family and affective relationships.